Hot Racing long front output shaft heavy duty complete full metal gear locked center main gearbox transmission with heavy duty 32 pitch, 61 tooth spur gear for the Axial AX10, SCX-10, Honcho, Jeep, Dingo, and similar vehicles.
- Long front output shaft to allow for larger spur gears (more gear reduction = more wheel torque)
- Hardened steel spur gear and internal gears
- Full sealed ball bearings
- Locked output gear
- Billet machined aluminum transmission case and motor mount
- Transmission case is anodized black with secondary-processed machined beveled edges
- Motor mount plate and gear hub are anodized orange
- Super duty adjustable metallic-pad slipper system
- Heavy duty 32 pitch 61 tooth steel main spur gear
- Assembled and ready to install
- Compatible with Axial AX80078 stock gear cover (see comments below), Hot Racing SCP32X01 aluminum cover (small), and Hot Racing WRA32XL03 aluminum cover (large)
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One (1) complete transmission gearbox with spur gear
- Must use with 0.8 Module (32 pitch) pinion Gear
- Simple hand tools
- Recommended to use Hot Racing SCP37VS front and SCP37VM rear driveshafts
- Recommended to inspect all hardware prior to use and use a removable locking adhesive on screws threading into metal
- Weight: 5.7oz
- The output shaft on the gear side is much longer than the stock gearbox, therefore the telescoping drive shaft may need to be shortened to accommodate. The longer shaft allows for much larger spur gears to be used.
- The stock gear cover (AXIAX80078) will not fit with the 61 tooth main spur gear. Use Hot Racing WRA32XL03.
description revised by: SN March 21, 2016