Hot Racing optional super duty slipper system with pressure plate, slipper hub, and metallic friction pad for the 1/10 Traxxas E-Maxx, E-Revo, Rally, Revo 3.3, Slash 4X4, Slayer Pro 4X4, Stampede 4X4, Summit, and T-Maxx 3.3.
- CNC machined aluminum and steel construction
- Metallic friction materials are composed of a number of base metals: copper, bronze, and iron. This material conducts heat away from the friction material surface and offer low wear, for applications that demand long life and high durability.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One (1) steel slipper pressure plate
- One (1) aluminum slipper hub
- One (1) slipper pad
- One (1) aluminum input shaft spacer (only install if needed; not required on all vehicles)
- Slipper pad size: 32mm octagon
- Thickness: 3.1mm
- Thru hole: 20mm
- Ensure slipper plate screws do not extend past plate surface. Shim, file, or obtain different screws if needed.
- Medium thread lock (e. g. blue Loctite) on screws threading into slipper plate
- This replaces Traxxas 5351 slipper pressure plate and hub
- Replace slipper pads if they show signs of wear and/or chipping
- Replacement slipper pad is Hot Racing TRX15EXP
- Known to fit (still check your vehicle's manual to verify the stock slipper part number): E-Maxx, E-Revo, Rally, Revo 3.3, Slash 4X4, Slayer Pro 4X4, Stampede 4X4, Summit, and T-Maxx 3.3
description revised by: SN September 27, 2017